- Make staff aware of hazardous substance guidance and regulations
- Clearly defines the meaning and safety precautions for dealing with dangerous substances
- The COSHH regulations state that all persons at work need to be aware of safety precautions to take when exposed to substances that are dangerous to health
- As an employer you are required by law to display the HSE Health & Safety Law Poster
- The HSE published a new, simplified version of the Health & Safety Law Poster in April 2009 and all businesses must update to the new 2009 version by the 5th April 2014 latest.
- It tells workers what they and their employers need to do in simple terms, using numbered lists of basic points
- The new design incorporates full-colour pictures and is easy to use
- Practical information for a safety-first workplace
- Offer tips on key workplace health and safety issues
- Clear graphics and easy to follow instructions
- Laminated for durability
- Up-to-date guidance on first aid to help raise awareness throughout your workplace
- Outlines 9 injuries/health complications where first aid may be required and how to treat them
- Clear, easy to follow instructions with simple four colour graphics
- Made from tough rigid plastic for excellent durability
- With comprehensive and up-to-date guidance on first aid regulations, safe moving and handling, control of substances hazardous to health and much more.
- Wipe clean, laminated for durability.
- Wall mountable using sign fixing tabs.
- Size: 590x420mm